12.7.16

TRIP TO IBIZA // MARBLE ARC (PART 3)




Dress: Glamorous via Marble Arc | Sliders: Schuh | Sunnies: Ray-Ban
----------------------------------------------

Denim dresses made a bit of a comeback last year, and they're definitely sticking around this summer too! This Glamorous one, from Marble Arc, despite having that typical denim colour and general aesthetic, is actually a much softer material, which makes it so comfortable to wear, anywhere from the beach, or a casual Summer's day, to a nice dinner, paired with wedges. That's the best thing about denim dresses in my opinion; they're so versatile and easy to style, but they can also be dressed up or down! I also really love the criss cross lace-up detailing - it just makes the look that little bit more feminine!

Check out Part 1 of my Ibiza looks here, and Part 2 here



Thanks for checking out my blog!



*This post is in collaboration with Marble Arc, although all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment