29.6.16

TRIP TO IBIZA // MARBLE ARC (PART 1)

 

Dress: Glamorous via Marble Arc | Espadrilles: Indie shop in Shere | Belt: H&M | Sunnies: Ray-Ban
-------------------------------------------

Marble Arc, located right in the heart of Gibraltar's town centre, isn't just Gib's leading high-street store, but is really a one stop shop; a sure favourite amongst locals and also tourists. Not only do they sell clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids, but they really cater to all styles, budgets and occasions. With a girly trip to Ibiza right around the corner, I decided to pop in and scour through all the new-in pieces they had brought in for Summer, from some of my favourite brands! 

Off-the-shoulder tops and dresses have been all over the place this season, but I had refrained from purchasing any until recently because they had never really been my thing in the past. When I spotted this playsuit, by the brand Glamorous, I was drawn in by the print, first and foremost, as well as the gorgeous mauve and taupe tones, which I really don't have anything like in my wardrobe. I decided to try it on and actually really fell in love with the straps and off-the-shoulder sleeves combo; so feminine and on trend, but also incredibly comfortable! Also, if you happen to be averse to tops/dresses/playsuits that bare your shoulders like I was, you can literally just slide the sleeves right up, and voilà: you just have yourself a normal playsuit! I wore this all day for a relaxing boat trip to Formentera, and it has now literally become one of my most worn pieces in my wardrobe!



 

Watch this space for Part 2 and 3 of my Ibiza series, with more awesome pieces from Marble Arc!

Thanks for checking out my blog!



*This post is in collaboration with Marble Arc, although all opinions are my own!

1 comment:

  1. ibiza catering

    Flying Pig Ibiza Catering - If you are looking at the Ibiza catering service, then FlyingPigIbiza provides the best catering service for wedding management and events management.

    to get more - http://www.flyingpigibiza.com/shop/de

    ReplyDelete