25.10.15

PIMKIE PIECES



Jumper & Gilet: Pimkie | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: ASOS 
------------------------------------------

I was recently in Madrid, where I picked up this faux fur gilet and maroon knit from Pimkie; a brand that is fairly unknown in the UK. It's actually a French brand, and shops are found pretty much all over Europe! I used to shop there quite a lot when I was younger, and I re-discovered why that was as soon as I walked into the Madrid store. It's such a cool and casual label, offering fantastic value for money pieces - it kinda reminds me a bit of New Look. 

I've been after a fur gilet for a while and really liked this creamy/brown-coloured one. Even though my usual colour palette consists of grey tones, I was really keen to purchase something that would push me to experiment with other colours outside of my comfort zone. I was also after a maroon jumper, and when I saw this one, with the tassel detailing, I thought it was just that little bit more unique than the bog standard knit jumper I see everywhere. I dug out my old ASOS studded monk shoes to finish off the whole look, teaming it all up with my ripped jeans of course! (I'm really gonna have to get myself some new jeans soon)




Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment