11.4.16

TREND: RIBBED DRESS

 

Dress: River Island | Choker: Topshop | Shoes: Converse 
----------------------------------------

I picked up this dress in the River Island sale a couple of weeks ago - such a great bargain at just £12. I had never quite gotten around to jumping on the ribbed dress bandwagon as I wasn't sure if it would flatter my shape or not. To be honest, I'm still not quite sure it does, as I'm quite pear-shaped, but anyway, I just decided to roll with it. I think this dress would look so cute paired up with a chunky knit cardigan and some lace-up sandals, but I decided to toughen it up a little with my Pink Floyd converse and tattoo choker. I love dresses like this because they make for fantastic transitional pieces that can be worn from day to night (especially somewhere more grungy like Shoreditch), and are also perfect for the warmer-but-not-warm-enough Spring weather we keep dipping in and out of at the moment.




Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment