3.2.16

ASOS 90s STYLE DUNGAREES


T-shirt: Topshop | Dungarees: ASOS | Bomber: H&M | Necklace: Topshop | Shoes: Rihanna x Puma 
----------------------------------------------------

I featured these ASOS dungarees in my December wishlist, so my best friend had a peek & ever so sneakily bought them for me for Christmas! Yay! They're denim but they don't really feel like it - on ASOS they're actually described as 'stretch cotton denim' which really is how I would explain the feel of the material. This makes them so much easier to move in, & they don't have the restrictive feeling that the more old-school tough denim dungarees have. Apart from being super comfy, the thing I like most about them is that they can double up as both dungarees and as trousers if you wear something over the top of them. Sometimes I find myself getting into a monotonous cycle of just wearing black skinny jeans everyday, and feeling quite uninspired, but this is such a fantastic alternative, while still allowing you to remain weather-appropriate.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment