10.1.16

PARTY LOOK: LEATHER SKIRT & SPARKLY TOP



Top: Peacocks | Skirt: H&M | Coat: Primark | Bag: Pimkie | Flats: Zara 
------------------------------------------------

I've been after a faux leather skirt for ages, but due to my pear-shaped figure, I've never tried one on that didn't risk showing my bits after about 10 minutes into wearing it - why do they make them so short? Of course, this H&M one is still very short, there's no avoiding that fact, really, but I like how the slight A-line shape makes it more appropriate while also skimming over the hips to flatter my shape nicely.

I paired it with this sparkly high-neck top from Peacocks, which I have to say, sheds glitter like there's no tomorrow! Still, I absolutely love this look - it's one of those fantastic transitional outfits that's great for anything from a dinner, right to a party or club.




Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment