14.1.16

LEATHER PANTS


Shirt: Topshop | Trousers: Zara | Shoes: ASOS | Faux fur coat: Choies 
---------------------------------

I can't believe how comfy these Zara leather trousers are; I'm honestly still not over it! I've been lusting over these for ages, but never really rushed to get them because I assumed they would be incredibly uncomfortable, and comfort is increasingly becoming one of my top priorities. When I finally got round to trying them on, I was so pleasantly surprised, and with all the zip detailing, as well as the ribbed knees, aesthetically-speaking, these babies are my dream come true. 

They're so easy to style, and the best thing is that you can create a really awesome and yet casual outfit, or pair them with a heel for a night out! I can't wait to tackle the approaching colder days in London, by pairing them with a really chunky knit jumper and some boots. For this warmer day back home in Gibraltar, though, I teamed them up with my cute striped shirt, and ASOS 'Miami' flats, for a cool balance between feminine and grungy.



Thanks for checking out my blog!


1 comment:

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like cotton trousers, cotton joggers, women pants, plus size clothing, Italian Clothing, cardigans etc.

    ReplyDelete