5.10.15

ASOS X TEXTILE FEDERATION



Dress: Textile Federation for ASOS | Jacket: Topshop | Shoes: Adidas | Bag: TK Maxx 
---------------------------------------------

I am so in love with this dress by Textile Federation's collaboration with ASOS (here). I had never even heard of this brand before, but I adore so many of their pieces - they're all so funky and original. If I ever became a designer, this is the sort of aesthetic I'd go for; a lot of monochrome, and unique & awesome prints. Since I bought it, I've worn this dress two ways: as you see it here - baggy and slightly androgynous, with trainers - and also cinched in with a black waist belt, and paired with my lace-up heels! I absolutely love both looks, and what's more, I love how a unique piece like this can be a utilitarian day/night look, so you can really get a good wear out of it.




Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment