13.9.15

MILITARY


T-shirt: Primark | Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Accessorize
 ---------------------------------------------

I don't even know if they're an emerging or even current trend, but I've had this Topshop camo jacket since all things military burst onto the scene a couple of years ago, and have only started wearing it again recently! A jacket like this one is such a great staple piece that can be styled with any plain old monochrome outfit, but has the ability of adding a bad-ass and chilled out aesthetic without much effort at all - while also mixing up the colour palette. I love my leather jackets and grey bomber jackets, but pieces like this make a fantastic alternative for a stand-out look! My tip is to team them up with a shoe that nobody would expect. While these leather Converse are running on the same tomboyish vibe as the outfit, the clashing red colour draws in the eye and adds something a little different.



Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment