23.9.15

CREEPING INTO AUTUMN



Crop: Motel Rocks | Dress: Bershka | Bomber: H&M | Bag: H&M | Shoes: Adidas 
----------------------------------------------

This H&M bomber - which I picked up in the sale for only £15 a couple of months ago - is a perfect transition piece for the forthcoming colder weather. I'm really not much of a winter dresser, but as this bomber is actually quite thick and warm, it's perfect to create a funky look and also to combat the chill. I also recently dug up these Adidas high-top sneakers from my wardrobe, which are also helping me transition from Summer to Autumn. Trainers and sneakers, generally, allow for a seamless adjustment between the seasons, and while I'm able to ditch all my old sandals and other summery shoes, they're still not the warm winter boot that I'm sure I'll be sporting in the next couple of months! 



Thanks for checking out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment