7.7.15

TRAINERS TREND



T-shirt: Topshop | Jeans: Topshop | Bomber jacket: H&M | Bag: Accessorize | Trainers: Nike via Footasylum
-------------------------------------------------


I must say I wasn't a huge fan of the trainers trend when it blew up last season - it just felt odd to wear the shoes I wear to the gym with my everyday outfits. But with this outfit, I had a change of heart, as I felt the trainers tied the look up together really well, especially as the outfit has quite a sporty and relaxed vibe, so the shoes aren't too contrasting in aesthetic and not too try-hard.

Here, I'm wearing my grey mesh Nike Roshe Runs, my black skinnies, my coral/salmon t-shirt (with sheer bits) for a pop of colour, and this awesome oversized bomber jacket that I picked up in the H&M sale the other day! I actually bought it in a size 14, because I hate it when bombers are too snug and fitted on me; I much prefer the more oversized and almost masculine vibe that oversized bombers can add to an outfit.


Thanks for checking out my blog!

I'd love to check out some new blogs, so please leave your links in the comments section below! 

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment