16.6.15

WHITE FLORAL


Tee: Topshop | Shorts: Topshop | Jacket: Mango | Sandals: Zara | Bag: Gifted 
----------------------------------------

The all-white trend has been around for a little while now, and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere any time soon. So when I spotted this cropped white tee in Topshop recently, I thought it would make a great addition to my wardrobe. The floral detailing and scalloped edge adds a little something extra to an otherwise plain t-shirt, and I think it would look sooo great with some white high-waisted distressed jeans and some white trainers, for a cool and effortless vibe.

For this outfit, though, I decided to go for something a little different, and paired the tee with my salmon shorts, beaded sandals, and finally, my leather jacket. which I felt toughened up the look nicely. I went pretty minimal on the accessories front with a plain gold chain, and my gold watch.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

Links


No comments:

Post a Comment