9.6.15

ORANGE BODYCON


Dress: Missguided | Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch | Sandals: Zara | Bag: H&M | Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 
------------------------------------

The sun finally graced us with its presence this past weekend - hallelujah! I thought it was the right time to whip out this cute orange bodycon dress from Missguided, although I decided to wear my Abercrombie shirt over it in anticipation of a very typically-English weather change - plus, I also really love the contrast in the colour palette and aesthetic. I topped it all off with my beaded sandals, fringed bag (what's new?) and statement necklace, which I felt was an effective accessory to the plain dress. I'll be experimenting with other ways to style this piece in the next few weeks; it's such a great  - and inexpensive - staple piece upon which a gorgeous outfit can be built upon!



Thanks for checking out my blog!

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment