7.5.15

PRIMARK PLAYSUIT





 Playsuit: Primark | Jacket: Mango | Shoes: ASOS | Necklace: Bijou Brigitte | Sunnies: ALDO | Bag: H&M 
-------------------------------

I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I spotted this gorge playsuit in Primark during one of my many frequent weekend browses. The quality is so great, the fit is fantastic, the print is pretty and nothing like anything I've seen in Primark this season, and as for the price - well, at only £14, an absolute steal! 

I must say that I'm extremely pleased with this purchase; it was one of those items that I just couldn't leave the shop without. It's one of those versatile Spring/Summer pieces that's easy to dress down or up, make even girlier, or add a slight edge to, as I've done with the studded monk shoes and leather jacket here. The statement necklace and cat-eye sunglasses, which make lovely contrasts to the tougher accessories, do wonders to balance out the whole look.

I can't wait to find some more pieces like this in Primark! 




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment