8.4.15

PINAFORE DRESS TREND



 Bershka pinafore dress // Whistles cropped tee // Topshop choker // H&M long cardigan // ALDO sunglasses // Converse trainers // Mango leather jacket
---------------------------------------

This season we're seeing a huge denim revival with a surge of 70's and 90's trends hitting the shops for Spring and Summer! Dungarees have been on trend for ages, but a new take on that trend is the pinafore. Be it denim, tartan, leather or even suede, I love how you can style the pinafore dress in so many different ways for great summery looks. Here I've created a sporty/girly outfit with a Bershka denim pinafore dress, pink cropped tee and blue Converse!
In the two images below, I've ditched the blue for some black high-top Converse and a leather jacket for a slightly grungier and tougher look! 



Thanks for reading!
Feel free to follow me on:


2 comments:

  1. this outfit is perfection! i love the necklace and converse with the dress.xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, that's so nice of you! I'm wearing this dress to death, I must say ha! xxx

      Delete