30.1.15

WHISTLES




I finally made a cheeky purchase from one of my favourite stores, Whistles! Usually, any time I peruse the shelves and rails, I leave the shop rather dejectedly, because, to be honest, anything in there very much exceeds any figure within my budget. This time, though, I left feeling quite pleased with the bargain I snagged up in the sale.

This cute pink cropped t-shirt was reduced from a painful £55 to just £15 - happy days! I thought it was quite a suitable addition to my wardrobe; great quality, versatile, easy to style, and perfect for the upcoming Spring months. 

For this outfit, I was feeling quite girly and pink for once, so I teamed it up with my gorge silk bomber jacket from Dahlia, and a lovely beaded necklace which was gifted to me. I decided to toughen up the look slightly with my Dr. Martens; one of my favourite things about styling outfits is clashing, be it with prints and colours, or also vibe and aesthetic.

[PS. no idea what the deal is with that dodgy crease right in the middle of the t-shirt - oops!]



Thanks for checking out my blog!

Dont forget to follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment