15.1.15

SOME NEW BITS N BOBS






As the title suggests, this post features a few new additions that I've not yet included in my blog! I love being home because I discover old things that I used to wear, presenting a perfect opportunity to try and bring them to life again! This vibrant floral skirt is actually a dress, but I decided to wear my polo neck knit (£10 guys!) over it, which I felt was better suited to the cold weather, and also complemented the colour palette perfectly! 

These old Topshop boots have made it back into my life; they're such a great versatile day/night pair of heels! But the new additions, bought in the January sales last week, are this gorgeous leather bucket bag and the gold chunky bracelet. The bag is not only incredibly sturdy and amazing quality, but also the perfect size...and it was about time I got myself a bag with gold hardware. I've ditched my old cream/black Primark bag, so I have a feeling that this one is going to be my new regular! Such a great bargain! 

I'm not usually one for close-up face selfies; I'm way too self-conscious for that! But I'm loving this new lipstick I got myself (Chanel) the other day for general day use; not too pink, bright, or nude but just the right pop of colour.









Thanks for reading! 

Dont forget to follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment