8.1.15

EYELASH LACE

 



Happy New Year everyone! I've been back home in Gibraltar for the past couple of weeks, and it's all been a bit hectic, which has left me with little to no time to post. But I'm finally back, and with a new year's resolution to update my blog more often!

I've been absolutely in love with eyelash lace items since they blew up last summer. I'm pretty sure this design of dress is a dupe of a designer's, but I can't quite remember which one. Anyway, after spotting this beauty on Missguided, I then found it on SheInside for a fraction of the price! 

I wore this same outfit on Christmas Eve with some lace up heeled booties with a fur cuff, but decided to opt for my trusty monk shoes for this laid back lunch outing. I teamed them up with a charcoal coat from my mum's wardrobe; a couple of sizes too big for me for a cool boyfriend effect.







Thanks for checking out my blog!


Dont forget to follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment