25.12.14

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


I took these photos about a week or so ago, but considering that they feature my super festive jumper, I thought what better time to post them than on Christmas Day? The Christmas jumper trend has blown up more than ever this year, the crazier and uglier the jumper, the better. I found this simple one in Spitalfields Market, and was fundamentally drawn to the olive green colour - my fave! I thought it would look cute with my new tapered cropped trousers - yay for Zara for actually having a pair that accommodate my tiny waist and large...rear. Now I'm on the lookout for some high-waisted ones, but hey, you can't have it all at once. Baby steps.




Please excuse the awkward faces in these photos - I was kinda struggling with a very uncomfortable cold sore :(



Also, I'm loving this choker I picked up in Topshop a couple of weeks back! Such a versatile and interesting piece, and I've received so many compliments about it already! 


Thanks for reading! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment