18.11.14

MOTEL MOHAIR


I'm pretty sure I featured this cropped jumper in one of my early blog posts at the beginning of this year, but the weather has started calling for it again! I picked it up at one of Motel Rocks' sample sales, where I always discover gems for a bargain. I usually find cropped jumpers quite uncomfortable but this one is perfect for pairing with my high-waisted mom jeans! (also from Motel) 


I teamed them with my new studded monk shoes, of course, which I've been wearing to death as of late! I doubt they'll be going anywhere soon, because I just purchased some high-waisted cigarette trousers from ASOS, which I hope to wear these babies with for an equally minimal but more chic look



Also, I'm loving this Nails Inc varnish! I honestly get some of my favourite things as freebees in magazines!


Jumper & Jeans // Motel Rocks
Monk shoes // ASOS
Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment