1.8.14

Girly Grungy


The only downside to packing for a holiday (other than the bore of packing) is that there's a physical limit as to how much stuff you can take with you. So here's the same aztec skirt & sandals combo once again - it is crazy, though, how an outfit can look completely different with a few minor changes in accessories and the like. The bowler hat and grungy tank top takes this outfit from girly to slightly more edgy.

I'm actually wearing this top back to front, because I prefer the print & image on the back more. Isn't it annoying when that happens?! 




I took this photo (below) for a better contrast between the hat and the background. I absolutely love bowler hats, fedoras, and also, increasingly, wide brimmed hats, which can make an outfit look super chic and girly. I went through a massive hat phase a few years ago, but haven't really been so into them recently, because I feel like my hair is too long and heavy, and I never quite know what to do with it without it ultimately hanging by my face like a curtain/mop situation! I plan on giving my hair a substantial chop soon - hopefully it'll be more hat appropriate before I know it! 



Top: H&M
Skirt: Dahlia
Sandals: Schuh
Satchel: Topshop
Choker: Regal Rose
Hat: Topshop




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment