6.8.14

ARK


Recently, I came across the online store ARK, and fell in love! They stock cool brands like Motel but also have their own labels, Hearts & Bows, and CLOAK. They have a pretty amazing sale going on right now and I picked up this bright summery shift dress for a mere £9.99. I thought it was such a simple piece and so easy to style, but also so unique and eye-catching, and way different to my usually black/grey/darker choices!





It was my good friend's birthday last week, so I thought it was the perfect occasion to wear it, and an excuse to wear my heels again! 










I'm so sad because I bought these heels only a month ago for £70, and they've now been reduced to £30. WEEP WEEP! Ahh well, they were worth it at full price anyway! 


Hope you guys liked this look! 
Check out the ARK sale here! 

Dress / ARK
Necklace / Regal Rose
Heels / Aldo
Clutch / *gifted*

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment