27.7.14

Fringe


I'm back home in Gibraltar for a couple of weeks, taking a well earned break from my course to visit my friends and family! It's soooo good to finally be back in the sun, indulging in great food and lengthy daily beach sessions! On a blogging-related positive, I now have more people around me who can help take my photos, so I figured I'd try and post my daily outfits consistently during these 2 weeks. 

I love going back home after a good while and finding things I had forgotten I even had! I found this gorge leather tasseled satchel lying in my wardrobe; a perfect piece to add an edge to any outfit - and perfect for the beach too!



These types of sunnies don't usually suit my small face, but I managed to find this great cat-eye pair in Aldo, which are actually quite subtle and more wearable than some other pairs I've seen in other shops! 






Top: Romwe
Skirt: Dahlia
Shoes: Schuh
Rings: larger rings from a Spanish market - midi rings from Topshop/Urban Outfitters
Bag: Topshop
Sunglasses: Aldo
Choker: Regal Rose



Keep an eye out for more blog posts coming soon! 

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment