27.6.14

Gingham Mini


Hey guys! So my parents came to visit me last week for a few days! It was great fun, and I'll be updating regularly on the outfits I wore in that time.  Thought I'd write a short 'n' sweet post about one of the outfits I wore this weekend whilst we visited my boyfriend's family for a good ol' bbq in the sun! 

I bought this cute gingham skirt some time ago from New Look, and other than on a couple of nights out, I've never worn it as a daytime outfit. 


I took advantage of the sunny weather and paired it up with my teal sheer-back top from All Saints! Again, I desperately need some sandals. I'm on the hunt! 


Okay, so I know that this is really short on the booty area, but I was walking by the river for agesssss and it kept riding up to the point that I lost the energy to keep pulling it down - probably not the best option for a sunny hike looking back on it.


| Top: All Saints | Skirt: New Look | Cardigan: Thrift store | Bag: Peacocks Socks: eBay | Boots: Topshop

Cute little tea garden by the River Thames 

Follow me on:
Tumblr 
Instagram 
Bloglovin
Pinterest 
Polyvore 

No comments:

Post a Comment