19.6.14

Blue Jeans -


Recently, I received great feedback from somebody regarding my blog, and was advised to post more of my everyday looks as opposed to occasional outfits - which usually tend to be what I wear on the weekends. The reason why I was only posting weekend outfits up until now is because I tend to spend a little more time on them, and my joy at the prospect of finally reaching these two freedom-filled days is somewhat reflected in my outfits, whereas on a day to day basis, I fear they'll be kinda blah and boring. But I've now decided to post my outfits more regularly, in order to showcase my style as effectively as possible! =]


If you're a follower of my blog, you'll know that I swear by my black (or striped) jeans - and now, of course, my beloved mom jeans - but I realised that I haven't really worn these navy blue Topshop jeans in yonks and pulled 'em out for a bit of attention. They go so nicely with my Docs - totally love the colour contrast - and, most importantly, they're super stretchy and SO comfy. 




This cute necklace was given to me by my mum after a nice jewellery spring cleaning session last year. I dunno about you guys, but I'm someone who goes through phases with jewellery. For some time, I'll be obsessed and be draped in necklaces, bracelets and rings, and then there are other periods of time where I just don't wear anything. I'm currently going through the latter, so I think a simple & understated gold necklace like this is perfect to spice up an outfit slightly, and can add a touch of girlyness to an otherwise ungirly outfit. 





So when I first got this top from the Motel Rocks sample sale, I had envisioned it as a crop top, as I was obsessed with the colours on the top half, and wasn't too sure about the horses. But the truth is that I simply haven't got around to cutting it up yet, and frankly, I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna ruin it. So I just wore the whole shabang and actually quite liked it, but I'm not too sure what its ultimate fate should be! What do you guys think? 




| T-shirt: Motel Rocks | Cardigan & Jeans: Topshop | Necklace: Gifted | Boots: Dr Martens

> Tumblr
> Instagram 
> Pinterest
> Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment