11.4.14

SPARKLE + FADE

I decided to peruse Oxford Circus's Urban Outfitters yesterday, which I rarely do, as it's usually quite the depressing experience for me, seeing as pretty much everything's out of my price range. I don't know if I've been living under a rock, or merely in denial to the wonders of this store, but I was quite surprised to find an entire floor devoted to other individual brands (Topshop style with Motel, Religion, Dahlia etc). This floor featured some of my favourite designers and labels such as House of Holland, Maison Martin Margiela's 'MM6' and a plethora of others.

Obviously, this proved to be even more of a tragic encounter than the rest of the shop as far as prices were concerned, but it was definitely thrilling and motivated me to find a job quiiiiiiiick to be able to treat myself to one of these glorious items some time in the near future. (maybe?) Anyway, so the point of this post is that I came across a brand that, in actual fact, wasn't toooo expensive, and I absolutely fell in love with everything about it. It consisted mainly of blacks, whites and greys, as per usual, these colours are the ones that seem to attract me the most - as hard as I try, I can't shake the habit.

So here are some of my favourite items from the collection dubbed:

 SPARKLE + FADE!

Tartan Mesh Dress in Black

£48.00

Short sleeve shirt in bandana print
£45.00

Lace scalloped bralette
£18.00

Sporty tank in grey
£30.00

Lurex bodysuit in silver
£28.00

Trench blazer in black
£75.00

Drop shoulder sweater in stripe
£38.00

Textured mix bomber jacket in grey
was £65.00, NOW £30.00

Marl mini skirt in tartan
was £30.00 NOW £15.00

Check out the entire collection HERE!

1 comment: