15.4.14

| The Ragged Priest |



 I finally got my hands on the SNAKEBITE DRESS by The Ragged Priest, which I've had my eye on for aaaages. I pretty much love all the pieces in their new collection, but I decided to go with this one, because, surprise surprise, it's grey, nothing new there. Also, it's super versatile and easy to wear, not to mention, it's frikkin' snake skin print, which, come to think of it, I've never really owned before.


I'm in love with the material; it's really stretchy and sort of waxy, so you can literally just iron out creases with your hands - very convenient for a girl who isn't a fan of the whole ironing malarkey. I love the way it hangs loosely on the body too, without making it look like you're wearing a bin bag as a poor excuse for a dress.






Loving loving loving my new fishnet socks! I really went through a crazy fishnet tights obsession a couple of years ago, but it had never really occurred to me to wear them as socks, which I think look super snazzy with cut-out boots or chunky heels. 




| Dress: The Ragged Priest | Cardigan: Urban Outfitters | Bag: Primark | Socks: eBay | Boots: Topshop | 

I feel like this dress is going to become one of the staple items in my wardrobe that I wear to death!

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment