18.3.14

Matchy-Matchy

The last few seasons have been all about NOT matching, but rather, more focused on mis-matched looks and clashing prints. But for Spring & Summer 2014, it's all about matching sets! 
I'm not really one to over-think if my outfits are matching in the slightest, and tend to just throw things together based on whether I think the colour clashes or prints are interesting and appealing to me. But I have to say, I've really started to like this new trend and may be in search for a cute little set pretty soon! 













2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, lovely! :)
    I'm now following you on Bloglovin' =)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete