2.3.14

Crochet detailing

My boyfriend and I went back to Reading this weekend to celebrate his birthday and visit his family! I kept it pretty casual, sticking to my black skinnies most of the time, and pairing them with either my brown brogues or black cut-out leather boots!
Not only do I love the colour of this sheer sleeveless blouse, but I also love the crochet floral detail all along the front! 
I need new make-up ideas! Thinking of incorporating a bit of colour from now on; I usually tend to stick to nude colours or dark muted metallics. And I just can't accomplish the liquid flick with a blunt pencil - I need to visit a make-up shop soon!





 Blouse: Topshop | Cardigan: Urban Outfitters | Belt: Nasty Gal | Jeans: Topshop | Watch: Guess | Boots/brogues: Topshop











No comments:

Post a Comment