1.2.14

TEAL > everything

My favourite things




Last night was my first night out ever in London - pretty crazy! It was great to just catch up with some old uni friends and observe some furious games of beer pong! I also consumed alcohol for the first time in a month (my team raised over £700 for Cancer Research UK - yay!) which was good fun - but not so much fun for my skin this morning, eek! 

The simplest things can brighten up a slightly gloomy and hungover day! Logged onto polyvore to find that my looks have received almost 2000 views since creating my account just 14 days ago! Not bad going!

TEAL & MUSTARD - I absolutely love this colour combination! They just work so well together, especially teamed up with some chunky black heels and a thick grey knit! And those sunnies are the cutest! Genuinely so sad that those D&G earrings are waaaay out of my price range, but Nasty Gal shall definitely be receiving a visit from me: my obsession with teal is going strong, and I absolutely LOVE that bag! 

This outfit is perfect to strut around London in - JC's are comfyyyy! I may try and conjure up something similar for today's antics! 


No comments:

Post a Comment