13.2.14

AFFORDABLE - River Island

There's nothing worse than flicking through a fashion magazine like Vogue, falling in love with an outfit, and then realising that....oh, that cute blouse is only £700. And that's just the cheapest item on the page.

Totally unaffordable!

I love making sets with beautiful designer totally-out-of-my-price-range items, but yearning for something I can in no way afford (at least in the near future) isn't fun.

So I'm starting a collection of sets featuring my favourite - and totally affordable - pieces from the high street!

I don't usually like overdoing it with too many items from only ONE shop in just ONE outfit, but I figure this is the best way to show what kind of looks each brand has to offer at the moment.


Enjoy!

River Island


RIVER ISLAND


No comments:

Post a Comment