25.2.14

House warming

This weekend was one of the first chances I've really had to wear my snazzy crop top that I bought from River Island just before Christmas! Not really appropriate for the typically-British weather we're experiencing at the moment, but I can't wait for Spring to descend upon London so that I can try this bad boy out with various outfits.



Crop top: River Island | Necklace: Dahlia

 Also, I bought myself a new pair of earrings from Dahlia. I tend to stick to pretty neutral colours, so I thought I'd be a danger mouse for once and get myself some sparkly earrings with a BLUE stone - mostly because I knew I was going to wear a blue dress that evening.




So this weekend, my boyfriend and I hosted a little shindig at our flat to celebrate our moving to London! We had such a great time with a group of our closest friends, and hit up a place called Barrio East in Shoreditch, which was super funky and played amazing tunes!

I wore my brand-spanking new earrings, of course, and a dress from SheInside which is a mix between a baroque print and a sort of cloud shape/inky print - awful explanation. I was really drawn to it from the moment I laid my eyes on it, not only because of the price, but because of the different shades of blue; a colour that I don't typically wear too often.










 Jeans: H&M | Boots: Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment